Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tiny haul!

Feeling very bored this Tuesday evening, so I decided to write a blog post. Only I don't have anything to write about really. So I shall do the tiniest haul ever to exist lol!

Followed Mum to Parkson the other day because it was.. Bonuslink Day or something aweshum like that. Mum splurged on a Clinique night cream and bought me a cleanser too! Yay for expensive cleansers! It cost RM 90, which actually is a really ridiculous amount to spend on something which only stays on your face for like, thirty seconds or however long it takes for you to wash your face.


I feel so stupid doing a 'haul' and posting pictures, like anyone's actually interested. Oh well.

Mum actually bought it for me because you get an 8pc gift set if you spend RM 370 at Clinique, but we spent only RM 360. The girl gave it to us anyway hahah. Mum gave me a few of the samples inside!

...I mean, clearly I don't have anything else I feel like doing.

Dragged mum over to Popular after that to search for I Heart New York, but sadly, couldn't find it. Gahhh. So I bought an Alexandra Potter book :) not a bad substitute.

 I was trying to focus on the text... I'd fail as a photographer lol.

Yay for trying to be all artistic and adding a filter! 

Anyway... that's all. Heading down to KL tomorrow and possibly the whole family is going too. Hope there's time to visit 1 Utama! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment