Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Hunger Games and blah!

Ahhh so I watched The Hunger Games!! :) Almost a week late to say this but yep watched it last Friday with Emilia and Cheryl.

Aaand I thought the movie was great! The actors were really true to character imo. Some people didn't like Peeta apparently, but I thought he was great and kinda hot too hehehe. I like how they played everything out, and I guess the mob thingy after Rue's death (which wasn't in the first book) was for those who didn't read the books, to prep them for Catching Fire. And another thing great was there wasn't too much gore lol! Lucky for me >.< But one thing I didn't like was they didn't mention a single thing about the Avox people. I would have thought more of the Capitol's cruelty should have been shown. But all in all, awesome job Lionsgate!

Recently watched a bit of Britain's Got Talent again. I stopped watching when Simon Cowell left and Piers decided to try and be the next Simon (=_=), and did an awful job, obviously. But Simon somehow came back lol! Didn't do any research so I don't know how that happened, but I definitely like the show again yay.

Been having thoughts about the future. I know I'm choosing the hard route for myself by doing music, so at least I'm given another two years to think about and be sure about it. Because whether I like it or not, I actually think I'm better at sciences than arts.

Emilia left for college last week. First of my closer friends to leave Ipoh. Hope we can meet up again soon Bam!!

I actually do have other stuff to blog about, but I just don't feel like it. Diploma exams are coming up and I'm far from ready. Signing off here.

Oh and this video! Yep Harry Potter did start getting a little more far-fetched after each book. Esp the later ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment