Monday, March 19, 2012

It's a moocow! :)

Hello there, person who's reading my blog! :) Hello hello.

So I got a new camera Friday before last. Olympus. At last I can take nice pictures indoors yay! Well actually it's my mum's camera but since I asked for it and it's always with me... I consider it mine :D

Can make bananas look nice eheheh. I didn't edit it.

Heh gotta learn how to use this cam. Slowly somehow, since I have no idea where the manual went. Whoops. I think I'd fall asleep reading it anyway.

So anyways, went to Clearwater with Emilia, Chang Min, Vyen and her sister for some filming for our project. :) Discussed and tried to make paper sampans while waiting for Vyen and sis lolol.

Emilia came to my house at 6 something (the madness!) and we DIY-ed her flower headband with some fake flowers, super glue and an elastic band.

Before picture: Fake flowers from Jusco haha. We had two bunches.

Cut the poor things from their stems!



Had McD for breakfast that Chang Min helped us buy and went to Clearwater! Such a pretty place.

Here's the finished headband btw.

Went to the fishing area for discussion and made many attempts to fold a paper sampan haha! We succeeded in the end, with much difficulty tsk tsk. Three science students.


Oh the lake was so nice with the sun and blue skies above it! Perfect weather that morning. Too bad the gardener uncle kept driving past us with his lawn mower lol so noisy.

Vyen and sis came while we were having lunch and we saw this herd of little animals on the far side of the lake! Shoo cute running around then standing up on their hind legs to look around. We were like 'OMG what animals are those?!' I asked mum and she said they were otters, anyway.

Shooting time! I took pictures, Vyen's sister filmed the actual footage and Emilia took random videos of everything.


Hello Chang Min the director!! :D


Picture of the lake, and... Chang Min's director hand. LOL.

Water lilies! Only one was in bloom :(


Chang Min and Mr Frog! Haha.

Oh and we kept seeing this monitor lizard around! Not sure if it was the same one but seriously. Very big one okay.

Grey skies. Rain soon!

Haha I find this so cute! Sorry Vyen for posting so many pictures of you :O

Chang Min's silhouette: EPIC.

See see this picture so nice! Eh but what's that in the middle..? It's Chang Min pointing again! LOL.


Trying to take a pic of ourselves haha.

Oh well ended the day of shooting with a sky pouring with rain and me forgetting my iPod at the kids centre. Gah had to double back to get it! Now we'll just have to see when we can finally finish this project.


SO. Next day: Penang with parents and grandparents. Nothing much this trip, stayed at Auntie Pamela's apartment, didn't really shop. Practised on a grand piano at dad's friend's house. He has monkeys btw!

You can totally tell she's a girl haha.

Had lunch with a few relatives the next day at Yeng Keng Hotel I think it was? One aunt acted in the Little Nyonya! Small role lah.

Macaroni pie. Didn't think very much of it though.

Oh and must mention Auntie Pamela took us for lunch on the last day at this place called China House. On Beach Street? It's sooo long it's like can run 100m race through it liao! Haha. The food was really tasty and the desserts were WOW. Definitely going again next time.

I bought three books at Komtar! Been eyeing them for a long time. Seriously but I wanted mum to pay haha. Got The Other Boleyn Girl, The Constant Princess and The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory. Slightly more than halfway through The Other Boleyn Girl and loving it. :) Check Philippa's books out if you like historical fiction! Oh and there was a movie made on The Other Boleyn Girl which I watched a couple of years ago. 

Hmmm so I rejoined PPO today. No reason not to rejoin since she left hehe. Having a fund raising concert on April 8th at Meru, tickets are RM 150 each. @@ I'm the only cellist left but apparently there are two professionals coming to play during the concert. Hope they're not too intimidating o_o Gonna have to practise the running notes like crazy!

Ahh I wanted to sleep before twelve but here I am in front of the laptop at twelve thirty. Gonna read for a bit then bed! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment