Friday, March 9, 2012

Fraser's && KL.

Hello, just a mini update here.

Went up to Fraser's Hill for a freaking four day trip last week. Mum's friend, who apparently is some kind of niece of Lee Kuan Yew's joined us.

Warning: RANT AHEAD.

Most. Annoying. Woman. EVER.

Probably one of the worst trips made to Fraser's Hill because of her. =_= Boastful, thinks she's all that and just loves to insult people indirectly. Just because she's from a rich and famous family. Mum said that when she first added her (mum) on Facebook, the first thing she said in chat was 'I'm Lee Kuan Yew's niece'.

For example, during dinner she told me to always be very nice to my father. Not because I'm supposed to because he is my father and I'm supposed to be polite to him and all, but so that when he dies he'll leave all his money to me. Exactly what she said to me and sitting opposite dad and all.

From the first night I could already tell she was looking for things to pick up on us to gossip to others later. She practically said so herself and was constantly gossiping about everyone she knows to us throughout dinner, mostly bad stuff. On and on and on. Boasting about all the boyfriends she's had. Talking crap about people who mum later told me were very, very nice and well-mannered people indeed. Keep in mind it was the first time any of us had ever met her.

By the next night, mum already couldn't stand her and told me she'd never felt so adverse to someone so quick in her life before. Can't exactly remember but Miss Know-it-all was trying to teach mum how to do almost every single thing, including how to raise me. And she doesn't have any children herself. And she told mum that she 'didn't think very much' of my boyfriend, who she forced me to show her a badly taken picture of. Whereas she herself said that she never ever goes for looks in her men and only looks for brains. Freaking hypocrite.

And she knew that I disliked her, because by the third day I started ignoring her and zoning out (and wasn't afraid to show it) during the meals turned into her gossip sessions. So she was like saying her family might ask dad to do something for them that dad had suggested they do, and he could get a lot of money from them or something. Told dad 'So then you can use the money to send her to Julliard'. And then she turned to me and said, word for word, 'So don't you pooh at me, darling' with her little fake smile. Seriously I wanted to say PLEASE. I don't need your FAMILY'S money to succeed in life, thank you very much. But I just raised my eyebrows at her. If her relatives are all like this, then sorry to say I've lost all respect for Lee Kuan Yew's family. I've never in my life so disrespected any adult, let alone one I've only known for a couple of days.

The smart woman even tried to argue with me that 'sworm' and 'swormed' are words while we were playing Boggle. She meant swarm, actually. And was adamant that southe is also a word. She said that it's American spelling. And she calls herself a writer.

Oh, and she tried to show off in the guest book. Lemme show you one of her drawings. She's apparently quite a popular artist in Singapore and also teaches art.



You can judge for yourself. :) The person in the first picture is supposed to be me, btw.


Urgh... This is only 1% of what I could say about this woman, and I hardly did her justice in this post. Only I already feel so bad about writing all this bad stuff about her in my blog, even though she insulted us so much to our faces. It just feels like I'm as bad as her :S

So moving on.

Went to KL on Sunday with Cheryl, Emilia and Lime! :)

Took the 8 am train and read mags and chatted all the way to KL Sentral hehe. Then took the LRT to get to Pavilion. But somehow managed to take the wrong one and ended up somewhere else o_O so we had to take a taxi to get there lol. Luckily it only cost us RM 6 phew.

Nothing much to say actually except that we shopped a lot! Which is what you do when you go to shopping malls, right. Cheryl bought her dress for diploma, I still haven't gotten mineee. :(

Lost to temptation and bought an OPI nail polish. Such a pretty lavender colour it's kinda justified in my mind. But mum was really mad when I told her it cost RM 59.90. Whoops. It really is a lot to spend on a nail polish >.<

Which reminds me, China Glaze came out with a Hunger Games collection! Ahhh! I want!! *HUNGRY* Colours so nice!! But I guess it's going to be really hard to get my hands on China Glaze polishes in Malaysia. :(

Haha and we almost missed the train back to Ipoh. At least we thought so. The taxis outside Pavilion wanted to charge about RM 40 per trip! So we had to walk further away to get metered taxis. And the uncle who brought us took us through a really jammed road gosh. Gave us a fright until we got past the traffic lights and traffic was smooth all the way.

Hmmm nothing much else to say, just got back from a day of shooting at Clearwater and I'm tired and haven't showered! Feeling very dirty, needless to say so I'm off to shower now. Penang with parents and grandparents tomorrow. Sighh.

No comments:

Post a Comment