Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Results.

Well the day finally came. SPM results. After months of sitting around speculating. :/

I'll just get it out since I'll tell anybody who asks anyway. I didn't get any A's. :)



I'm not bluffing kay it's true because I only got A+'s and A-'s hahah! So yeah. I got 7A+'s, 2A-'s and a B+. The B+ for Chinese, obviously. I didn't expect anything higher than a C, frankly. Before SPM I was hoping for a B, but after the exam I was like, no way in hell, I did so much more badly than in school. I guess they just lowered the standard this year o.O

Well can't say that I'm not satisfied with my results. Cuz I am. Maybe because I aimed rather low? Too afraid of disappointment possibly. I'm not even disappointed with my A-minuses for Moral and BM. Perhaps if I had studied more I would be but I didn't, so I have the right to feel disappointed, just thankful I didn't do worse. :)

And I have no idea how I got that A+ for Physics since I'm t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e at it, just ask anyone. I guess I got lucky. Which is nothing to be proud of is it.

I guess it's time to apply to KTJ. So many people picked and chose and applied wondering where to study, whereas I've known all along. Oh well.

Gah heading to KL tomorrow so I'll sign off now, didn't expect this post to be so short though.

No comments:

Post a Comment