Friday, April 6, 2012

Instagram && Temple Run!

Hello! So as you guys know, well I assume you do, Instagram and Temple Run are now on Android! :)

So many people on Instagram now hahah. Including me, of course. I actually could have started using it ages ago on my iPod, but since the only way I could post photos is if i transferred everything into it, I wasn't going to go through all that trouble. And I could view everyone's photos on Twitter anyways. So now I have it on my phone I'll have more motivation to take more photos using my phone camera! :)

Oh, follow me on Instagram btw ;) lolol.

Actually only found out today that Temple Run is on Android too! Sooo... I started playing it on my iPod. I'm now officially addicted to the game! Not gonna download it on my phone though. I trust the iPod touch screen much more :P But download it everyone! Hahah.

Mum bought mochi sweets when we were in KL. Didn't eat any of them cuz somehow I wasn't tempted.


Nice packaging horrr. But I wasn't impressed with the contents. Mum kept the Green Tea one and told the brother not to eat it because it's for me, he ate it anyway. Not surprising because it's been like that since forever, he'll even eat chocolates that have my name pasted on them. When we were younger and mum and dad went out for dinner, they would leave food for us but bro would eat my share and say he thought it was his. So, yeah.. I'm used to it lol.

Anyway, I had the Black Chocolate one. Tasted a little like not so nice ice cream. :/

So I had mum's chocolate cake after that! Heheh yes I'm eating a lot of chocolate. Consider it my Easter egg substitution since I'm not going to have any this year :) Self consolation for my gluttony hahah.

Om nom nom nom. Stole this from my instagram cuz I felt I should post a picture too haha.

Mum took this with my camera on the way to KL! Nice right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment