Friday, April 27, 2012

ATCL ATCL ATCL

Aghh dip exams are two weeks away. I'm not half ready for cello yet dammit. But still hoping that I'll scrape a pass for piano at least. Brenda's gonna page turn for me. Yay! She came over this morning and we had a long chat. I guess she's the only person I'll feel totally comfortable about in the exam room.

Don't really feel like practising the cello anymore. It's become such a chore since my teacher told me that I have to practise at least 4-5 hours a day. Like wth I'll not have a life left! Just been forcing myself to pick up that cello for two hours a day. And even that feels too much =_=




And this 7 year old can play this piece much better than I can. Urrghhh.


Watched the latest Glee episode (I know I'm late k) and it's kinda inspiring :) Especially love their version of Stronger by Kelly Clarkson!

Oh oh and I finished reading A Game of Thrones! It was awesome aside from the fact that there are SO many names to remember. Gotta admit I hardly know which side all the knights are on most of the time. But still, great book. Just started on A Clash of Kings! :D

Skipped cello practice for today since I had a long nap which I haven't done in ages. Undeserved break and shh don't tell on me ;) I'm guilty enough as it is. My life kinda revolves around music at this point and to be honest, I'm not enjoying it too much.

I'll update again after this weekend. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment