Tuesday, April 17, 2012

For the Love of Music

Took part in KVWO & PPO's fund-raising concert on Sunday: For the Love of Music :) Meru Valley's Dome!

Only cellist lah saya. I guess we didn't do too badly, and I think everyone loved our encore piece. Love Story Meets Viva La Vida by The Piano Guys, arranged for us. We only got the scores six days before!

For the first time I didn't tie my hair in just a ponytail, I wanted it down but out of the way. So I did some sort of braid to the side to get my hair away from my left side. Weird, but it kind of worked :) Didn't bring my camera to Meru, sadly!

 KVWO

 Chee Choong conducting.


 Audience!

 Guest pianist, Shuenda Wong

Epic shadow! :D








 Piano four hands: Mr Lee Yin Hwa and his wife



 Queen of Sheba!





PPO's inaugural concert's in August! Including Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Overture to the Marriage of Figaro, Dvorak's New World Symphony :P Lol doing some advertising here.

No comments:

Post a Comment