Thursday, May 31, 2012

To Taiwan :3

So I'll be on the bus to KLIA in 5 hours and I just wanted to update before I leave. I'll be gone for 8 days!

Movie frenzy lately watched The Avengers for the second time on Sunday, which by the way is entertaining enough but some parts are just... you can't think why lol. But well for a superhero movie I guess that's what you should expect.

Totally just lazed around doing absolutely nothing but going online and reading on Monday and Tuesday I'm such a useless bum gah.

So today I watched Men in Black 3 as well and it was awesome! So funny hahah. The humour <3 Please everybody go watch it if you have the time.

Mehhh nothing except I still haven't finished packing which is so my style. Pack an hour before you leave! but that's okay cuz I have a list typed up on Stickies on everything I have to bring :D A must for le frequent traveller like me lol.

Hope I don't buy too much stuff this trip cuz I already have enough to carry as it is. Three cameras and one is a DSLR! =_= Last trip to Taiwan I had so much stuff I carried two handbags and had to stuff a whole lot of my things into my cello case *insert pic*


Can't imagine how I managed with my luggage, my cello and two handbags wth!

Okay much too frustrated with my packing and it's already midnight, goodbye and goodnight! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment