Saturday, May 12, 2012

Leetle update.

Ah hello. Update here. :)

So things were super crazy for the past few days. Went down to KL again for my lesson and did a little shopping as well, i mean of course right.

And naturally, I had to buy some food. Or.. sweets.

Then had programme books to finish for my exams! All that searching for info and stuff, besides trying to figure how to make a booklet with Microsoft Word, on mum's laptop. Literally been three years since I've really used Microsoft Word. Agh I'm so behind on the techy stuff now. Old ady lolol. Decided to take pics of the mock-ups just for fun :)






Well Form 6 started. Just to clear things up, I didn't go haha. Planned on going originally, but too much of a hassle yeah. So I'm just gonna stay at home until August. Whoopee. I'll be so much more stress free once my piano exam's done next Monday!

Speaking of exams... Cello exam was yesterday and it did not go well. I'm 99.9% sure I failed and it's not an exaggeration. My playing isn't even that flawless to begin with and the pianist kept playing the wrong notes and couldn't keep up with me throughout the whole exam. He even turned to the wrong page and played by memory wth. Soo distracting. :( Needless to say I played far worse than normal, with 'normal' being not too great anyways. Didn't help that my cello was being way scratchy too. Sigh got scolded by mum for not asking the more famous accompanists in Ipoh to accompany me. Wasted all that money heart pain man.

Told my teacher about it and he was like, ahh but you only started preparing a couple months before the exam, if you get through it you're a genius. Trying to console me onlyyyy few weeks ago he told me it was no problem. Gah. And now I'm totally not practicing for piano because compared to cello, I'm super well prepared. Not that I really am.. it just feels like it. :X

SO. Anyways. Check out this awesome girl with her cosplay channel! I couldn't do what she did even if you gave me ten years. Serious. Just watch it haha.



Hmm and I signed up for Nuffnang the other day. Like.. okay I know no one's gonna click the ads but just for fun right :D

Gonna go practise for half an hour now. See ya later blogger ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment