Thursday, May 17, 2012

Piano and Game of Thrones!

Well hello. Been having the most laid back of days since Monday. You'd think I'd be totally carefree as I've been on holiday since December, but not really; I've had the pressure and guilt from not practising these past few months that I can't relax properly.

SO. All exams are officially OVER. I'm taking a break since I won't be having a cello lesson this week or next week hehe. Waking up late, reading and going online every day all day gosh.

I'll talk about the piano exam! I totally forgot to bring my photocopies for the examiner and had to ask mum to fetch them for me *smh* Got shouted at quite a bit. =,= Talked to a dad who brought his daughter all the way from Sitiawan to take the exam lol.

So I think I did okay for this one, at least I'll probably pass. Well hopefully. All fingers crossed! Definitely made my fair share of mistakes, but I think only one serious breakdown where I played the whole passage one octave higher then stopped in confusion. *smh again* Like, seriously Faith?lol. And when I finished and took my foot off the pedal, my shoe decided to part with the foot and stay where it was lolol. Brenda and I laughed a bit but it wouldn't have been funny if I was on a real stage! :O

Well I think I'll pass one ATCL exam, at least. :S

Brenda page turned for me and Joee for Cheryl :)

With Miss Maria, our piano teacher :) yay for my wonky dress!



Hmmm.. So I'm currently obsessed with the Game of Thrones series! I'm almost done with A Clash of Kings, the second book of the series. Just went out and got the third book from MPH! RM34.90 but worth it, totally worth it. I was so afraid of finishing the second book before I got the third book! Looks like I'm gonna be abandoning all the rest of the unread books on my bookshelf for this series.

And I'm watching the HBO tv show on the Game of Thrones as well! Ten episodes per season and I'm on the fifth episode already. Just started watching them today some more aiyo tell me obsessed or not. Although I must admit I can't remember every single thing from the books. It's so complicated with all the hundreds of names and places wth. Expected lah from a male author.

I.. *ahem* torrented the tv show btw. They'll never show it in M'sia because of the nudity and stuff lol.



If you're curious to know what this whole series is about, watch this review! She, surprisingly, explains it so well without any spoilers! I hate spoilers and I never read the back of books because more often than not there will be spoilers there =,=

I get why Daenerys Targaryen is her favourite character because since watching the show I love her and she watched the show before reading the book. But just from the book, my favourite character is definitely Arya Stark. Awesomest girl ever, hello! Daenerys would be a close second though.

So if you're looking for a new series to read, pick up the Game of Thrones! You won't be disappointed, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment