Monday, May 21, 2012

New things & early birthday!

Hello! I'm here again, somehow. I guess I'll do some kind of a haul of some of the things I've purchased recently.

So I was looking for a leave-in conditioner for my hair, since it's always kind of dry after I wash it. Bought this in a Watsons at KL to try out!

Like it a lot! Smells really nice and manages to sort of tame my hair so it's not as unruly as before. It doesn't make my hair 'dangerously straight' as it claims, of course, since I naturally have wavy hair. And it makes my hair much softer ^_^ I just put it in after shower while my hair's still wet. First time I'm actually using some kind of product in my hair aside from the usual in-shower shampoo and conditioner lol.

 Mum got this for me too since I'd run out of nail polish remover. I usually use the Cutex one since it works really well but got this because, well, it had a discount so why not? 
Hmm so it does the job and everything but I really don't care for the smell at all, so don't think I'll be repurchasing it next time. Cutex all the way! Lol.

 Grabbed this necklace from Kitschen! Blame Mum for trying out tons of clothes so I had nothing to do but wait around next to the accessories section hehe. Have to be really careful with the feathers though.

Oh and a Revlon nail polish (RM20), also from Watsons! In 791 Midnight Affair. I liked the dark blue so I got it. It applies reaally dark, as in almost black. Problem is it stained my nails like crazy! I've never had such stained nails before :S My nails are currently half yellow from this wth. Not sure if it's the combination of this and the base coat but don't think I'll be using this again anytime soon. :/

Randomly took a really quick lame pic with this book and then decided to upload this as well hahah. 

Put it against flying bear for another pic too! Lolol I'm so in love with the series and I'm so excited to really start reading this book. 

 And tadahh! I already have the next two books waiting to be read :P 
Note: If you prefer those all the heroes and heroines live happily ever after! kind of books, the Game of Thrones series is not for you. :O


Soo. Accompanied mum to the swimming club for her exercise on Friday since I'd already followed her to the market in the morning. I actually wanted to visit the library to borrow a book, read then have lunch but mum was like go and cycle lah! And the guy set up the machine for me so I endured 15 torturous minutes pedaling on the machine T_T why is cycling so tiring gosh. Could hear mum telling him all about how I never ever exercise ish.

And after I'd finally, finally finished I thought yay! Can sit down and read liao! But no the guy brought me to the treadmill some more wth. Luckily he set it really slow so I just walked and read at the same time for 40 minutes eheheh. Wayy more exercise than I ever do lol.

Story of how I got tricked into exercising. =_=

Anyway went to the library after and borrowed The Merlin Conspiracy! Favourite author ever yayay. I mean to collect every single one of her books :3

 Random pic again lolol. I'm halfway through it already and as expected, amazing!

Went out for dinner with Cheryl and Emilia Friday night at Ola Ola Cuisine, located at one of the rows of shop lots behind Jusco.

I only ordered a mixed crispy salad because I felt guilty that I'd pigged out on Mcd nuggets and didn't eat any veges at all the whole day! Lol so miserable. Tried a piece of Emilia's lamb and it was really good though :)

After we finished our main courses the waitress brought a Secret Recipe cake box out! I was not expecting it at all :O Haha.. Cheryl mentioned to me some time ago that we would celebrate my birthday early when Emilia came back but it totally did not register that day, being the blur person that I am. I was genuinely surprised that day :) Thanks girlss <3

Stolen from Cheryl  :)

Stolen from Emilia's Instagram :)

Okay not stolen ady take from my Instagram ^_^ Didn't bring my camera that day.

I was already thinking of having dessert while we were still eating and I was like got dessert or not here then Emilia was like, got cake lor, and I still didn't suspect anything. Lol! Ish..

Birthday present from Emilia and Cheryl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment