Saturday, June 9, 2012

Taiwan haul!

So everyone who has been to Taiwan knows it's impossible to come back without doing some shopping :P Haullll!!!

Sorry for the crappy pics I'm not feeling that great today and my camera was running out of battery.. so yeah.

Stopped by at this music shop which sold some instruments and scores and stuff so I got these :) 

 From another music shop! Super cheap RM30 only! I don't need a new one right now but I figured I will in the future! Lol.

Got four boxes of the pineapple su hahah. Lazy to take separate pictures. 

 Got two of each :) Just tried a green tea one and it was goood.

 More mochi! But only one of each.

 Missha BB cream. Really small 20 ml only gah.

 For lime! RM40 wth i think they sell it RM60 over here.

 Got four packets of this lolol. Buy 1 free 1 okay.

 Again the laziness kicks in. Got the Burt's Bees lip balm for about RM15. And the Velcro hair thingy cuz believe it or not, I don't have one of these.

 Yay! I remember loving this shop when we visited Taiwan last year. Spent so much time in there! At Danshui btw.

 Eheheh four packs! I wanted more but mum wouldn't allow. I got the Black Pearl, Pearl Powder, Strawberry Yogurt and Japanese Cherry Blossom.

 RM22 only for one box! and 7-Eleven had a discount RM20 per box some more wth. Costs about the same in Hong Kong tooo.

 Just cause the packaging is pretty hahah.

 Got a bracelet at the same stall where I got this last year! They still had the same bracelet lolol.

 Had to get shoes cuz I didn't last year. Not that cheap RM30+ but whatever.

Stupid adaptor which doesn't work. RM40 =_=

Got some hair ties too and a bag but I couldn't find the hair ties and I forgot to photograph the bag. Heheh. Oh and two individual My Beauty Diary masks which I got just cuz it was RM7 for two. :P

I also got Mercy by Jodi Picoult but no need for pictures right. You've seen it in bookstores.

So that's it! Super short and easy blog post and not that much stuff actually. Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment