Sunday, June 17, 2012

Update and change of plans!

Long time no blog. Quick update here, cuz I'm still not sure whether I wanna blog about the Taiwan trip.

Heading to KL again tomorrow, having my cello lesson again on Wednesday. Performance is in two weeks! I'm so unprepared.

For those whom I've told that I'm going to Negeri Sembilan for A-Levels, I've changed my mind. Going to Methodist College KL instead :) Reasons I'd rather not disclose, but it's much cheaper there and I like it as much as, if not more than KTJ. Just hoping that I don't go out too often :/

But I'm super excited to be studying again! Seriously did I just say that lol. But idling at home has been kinda tiring recently. I couldn't work and stuff because of my music lessons and exams, and cello lessons are still going on now. I couldn't even enjoy going online and playing games or whatever, I just feel like I should be doing something else.

So I've been practising with ze exam takers Xinlin and Pooi Ye (I'm not even sure whether this is the right spelling lol, and she's my junior!) these few days, good luck to them and hope I don't freaking screw up!

Getting a new lappie, finally! *runs around in happy circles* :D Mum said it's because I'm saving money by not going to KTJ, lol. But seriously this laptop really gets on my nerves sometimes. The number of times it's moved pieces by itself in Tetris Battle, or just lags for the longest time =_=

Been finishing up the third book in the Game of Thrones series, SO GOOD. Even though R. R. Martin always kills people off :( I'll be starting on Great Expectations soon, part of the reading list for college ^_^

Yahh, so toodles for now! So excited to be getting ready for college, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment