Thursday, June 28, 2012

I passed!

Felt compelled to write a blog post today heh.

So I passed my driving test yesterday. Wow it seems like ages ago but I just checked the date on my laptop and yep, it was yesterday.

Oh and I totally forgot to mention in previous posts that I failed my test two weeks ago lol. Freaking tester only gave me 8/20 for the road part even for stuff I didn't do wrong like driving above the speed limit =_= I only drove slightly, slightly above 40 km/h and that was on the main roads OKAY MISTER. But whatever. WHATEVER. It's in the past now *hmph*

So yeah.. had to retake again yesterday. Talked to a girl who had just finished and she told me her tester was super fierce so I quickly went up to another guy heheh..

Okay tester this time was so different from the last one. He kept telling me tak boleh perlahan-perlahan cuz you'll block other people blah blah so most of the time he kept telling me to tekan minyak lol. Drove about 60 km/h and realised I've actually never driven that 'fast' before hahah. Kinda fun compared to driving with ze uncle who always tells me not to care about other people and just go slowly. Sloooowlyy...

Didn't even finish the route this time! The guy said cuz if I finish then I'll make more mistakes and I'll fail lol. He was all 'You mau fail ke? Tak mau ah balik lah' He probably just wanted to get me over with and passed me cuz they'll have more work to do if I failed lol -.- (I didn't pay that 'extra bit of $$' in case you're wondering)

So anyways enough with the driving stories even though I have more wahahah!

Went for lunch with Lime, Aleh, Chang Min (Mae) Yi and (Chu) Yao at Parade after that. Went to this restaurant I've never tried before; Rocusa  or something? Next to MP, Taiwanese food. Wasn't really expecting much and yep, I didn't think much of the food. Or the milk tea either.

Forgot to bring my camera again so yep, more Instagram pictures!

Watch my iPod balance precariously at the edge of the table lolol

Look at Yi and her jelly hahah. Stolen from Lime's Instagram.

All of us went to Popular after lunch. And btw can you believe I've bought yet another book? Yep.. Divergent by Veronica Roth. Couldn't resist, too many wonderful reviews. And I have a feeling I'll be buying Insurgent tomorrow when I go to Jusco! Probably, since I'm already planning to. Gotta stop this after Insurgent. Self-control, Faith. Self-control.

Bought test pads and paper clips and then went home with Chang Min! We finally finished and recorded the cover that we'd tried playing with in April. Without You meets Just The Way You Are. Wooh! It definitely wasn't perfect and I cringe every time I hear the beginning where I come in, but it's presentable lah. :D It's uploaded onto Facebook and here's the link if you haven't seen it. Check it out! :) Chang Min was super freestyle, she's a genius fyi lolol.

Anyway I'm gonna go read Divergent now. I'm on page 115 and so far it's really good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment