Sunday, July 15, 2012

Phew college update!

HI GUYS. So if you've been following, yeah. LONG TIME NO BLOG. Phew it's not that I've been so busy with college stuff, even though it is kinda hectic, but I've sorta just watched videos on Youtube and played a bit of Tetris when I've had the time at night and I really didn't feel like blogging over there.

Anyway, college has been awesome so far. I don't have any pics or anything but I think my next post will be an apartment tour kinda thing using photos :D Didn't bring my camera along for the past two weeks so.. yup.

Oh and I'm back in Ipoh again this week, mainly cuz I still have some stuff to do and to bring over to KL and also because my original plan to come back only next week was disrupted because of our replacement English Lit class. (Decided to take English Lit after all btw) Replacements are because our teacher wasn't around for the first week of class so he basically just set homework for all of us to do. Which was a pain in the butt, let me tell you!

We had so many mini essays to write, plus a freaking POEM. Regret to say that even though I've just started school, I'm already slacking. I took about five minutes and wrote a haiku for the poem (which is a Japanese style poem that consists of only three lines). Whereas my classmates freaking wrote like, one page poems that took at least an hour to finish? And Mr Azahar gave me some good comments, which I'm not sure whether is to make me feel guilty about rushing through my work, or he genuinely means them. :/

Oh I should say something orientation-related. So I think it was the Student Council (?) who organised games for us on the first and second day of classes. We freaking had to be in school at 7 before classes started >.< but it was actually quite fun and I got to know a couple people. Played dodgeball and other fun stuff. For the first day we had to wear school uniform and those who didn't have had to be punished lol. :( Obviously I didn't bring mine but I hid at the back :3 so unsporting I know haha. And the second day we either had to wear our shirts inside out or back to front, plus mismatched shoes. I didn't care cuz it would be such a hassle to change back after that! Got punished for that too heh.

Sooo.. I joined the Music Club and the Performing Arts Club, which will hopefully be quite fun :) PAC is having a musical sometime soon and we're auditioning! I'm doing it for the fun of it cuz I really don't think I can act at all. And they don't have that many girl parts anyway..  think I'll end up doing stage management which is exciting enough :D

Anyways, hmm we have Midsummer Masquerade coming up and I signed up with the English Lit girls table so I hope we have fun! Not sure whether I want to dress up for it or not though.

And I watched Spiderman 3 with the girls and bf! It was awesome with a capital A. I'm not sure if this is the first time of mine watching a Spiderman movie but whatever. Go see it if you have time!

I probably have 301 things to talk about but I don't wanna bore you I guess I'll stop here. Heading back to KL tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment