Sunday, July 22, 2012

Third week of college!

Oh hai. Well I've found time to blog! Survived a four hour English Lit class yesterday, go me! I'm actually gonna be super busy today I have bio and a ton of math homework, plus we have a bio test to study for tomorrow. Gah.. But I'm kind of slacking now cuz we were actually supposed to go to the SPCA for community service today but one of us couldn't make it so we decided not to go. So yeah, I've been up since 6.40 am for nothing. Roommate has gone to church and I'm all alone in the room!

I think it's appropriate that I'm slacking on a Sunday anyway.

So I've been practising a super unhealthy lifestyle lately! And my skin is hating me for it. Yesterday my meals were bread, roti canai, a burger and a doughnut. Carbs overload much? And all unhealthy ones lol. Eeeesh.

By the way I went to see The Dark Knight Rises yesterday! Wheeee. It was super epic but not so much humour at all. Unlike Men In Black which was like a comedy all the way lol. The only parts which made me laugh were where Batman just looked so LAME. Gosh he's my least favourite superhero character. Seriously. Oh and the fact that the movie literally lasted THREE HOURS. O_____O

Anyway we have Midsummer Masquerade coming up this Friday. Originally I wanted to go buy a dress but I decided against it so I bought a ton of eyeliner yesterday WTHHH. I don't even know what I was thinking I'm such an impulse buyer. Oh gosh. Cuz I didn't bring any makeup with me and since I wasn't going to be wearing anything crazy, it seemed logical to splurge on makeup at the time.

I didn't even need this but yeah. RM26.90. It's kinda cool actually smells like berries! :D yum. 

 Yup.. I got three freaking eyeliners. Two from Maybelline one from Rimmel. 
Total cost around RM50 @@

Got home super late last night and we all went into the master bedroom. Somehow ended up stalking and comparing pretty girls on Facebook lolol and then started playing around with makeup. Hilarious. Did one of the girls' eyeliner and she looks so sexy with eyeliner! HAHA. For once nobody was studying!

By the way, I'm almost totally broke. Time to tighten ze belt and eat more bread with peanut butter for meals. *pouts*

 Le lonely morning me, just 'cause.

Kay-elle in the morning! Sorry for the bars, it's the safety balcony thingy which we can't access lolol.


I forgot to mention over here! I actually passed both my ATCL diplomas! O_O And remember how I was 99% sure I was going to fail my cello? I freaking got 76/100 for it, higher than piano which was only 71/100. Gosh. My mind is totally blown, how that happened. Anyway, I still consider it a fake pass, cuz I know I didn't deserve it.

Gah.. anyways that's it. I'll be going home this weekend and next weekend as well. Gotta lug my cello back cuz I'm taking the train *groans*


No comments:

Post a Comment