Thursday, July 19, 2012

Apartment!

Yay so I'll be doing a post on apartment/hostel life for this post.

So I stay in the apartment rented by the college for students, not exactly a hostel lah. It's just about 5 minutes walk from the college :)

Yeah let's get on with it. I actually took these pics when all my apartment mates were out for pasar malam btw.

Ze awesome evening view from my room. Okay looks kinda dull today actually.

My side of the room! Sorry I totally forgot to make my bed this morning, along with forgetting to bring my student ID to school :O

My shelf and desk. Yep I'm untidy. And just look at that full dustbin. 

This is if you look straight down. Indian temple there and the monorail passes right by.

 This is the bathroom I use, sort of belongs to my roommate and I but anyone can use it if they want lah. 


 Just look how insanely small our sink is hahah. It's kind of a pain cuz we splash water all over the floor all the time.

 This is the quadra-sharing room. Didn't wanna take different angles cuz I didn't actually ask permission from them :P

Ignore me with the frowny face and velcro hair. 

 They have a bath tub! But no shower. This was my first time going into their bathroom actually.

I kinda think their bathroom is depressing I prefer ours hehe. 

 Okay this is our big living room! Which nobody ever uses. I turned on all the lights for the photos :D

 View from the living room window. I think that's the dirty Klang River.. yup it's a riverside condo! Woohoo! 
 And that's the old Istana Negara. At least I think so hahaha.

 Indian temple lolol. They were having some celebration today yor so noisy.
Oh and they ring their bells every day for the longest time! But we've kinda gotten immune to it already.

 Taken from the window side. Mr Roland hasn't gotten people to move our boxes away yet =,=
And nobody even uses those lockers in the corner. Oh and on the black shelf is our router! Unifi! :D

We actually tumpang-ed the guys in our condo's time and got our internet installed more than a week early. Hehehe..

 Our meals/homework tables which are never cleaned or wiped. 
The cleaner comes once a week and by the time she comes our apartment is totally gross especially the bathroom with all the hair all over the floor lol. My room has never been mopped since we moved in :X I shudder to think what the boys' apartment looks like if even we girls can be so dirty.
Kitchen!

WHERE THE COOKING HAPPENS :D. 

We have a microwave AND an oven, brand new. Oh everything in the apartment including the apartment itself is brand new, btw. So lucky omg.

Just wanted to show our fridge lol. Which contains some 50+ eggs :D:D

 Our laundry area, nothing special. I found out I acutally like doing laundry! *GASP* The blue thing on the floor is someone's oil absorption sheet, or suck oil paper as I like to call it, I found in the washing machine.

So yeah! That's about it. We have to get our own dinner every single day. Luckily mum froze some spaghetti sauce and stew for me which I eat with the Ikea meatballs I bought. :D My apartment mates mostly just either skip dinner, eat biscuits, bread or fruit, or eat some instant thingy. Sad man hope I don't have to do that. I've only had to eat instant noodles once since moving in.

Sigh I have to wake up at 6.40 every single day! Cuz I take about 20-30 minutes in the bathroom every morning I'm super slow. And I'm at the college until earliest 4.30 pm :( Mondays and Tuesdays I only get to go back around five plus almost six. So tiring sigh. 

Can't believe I saved Game of Thrones and Gossip Girl to watch here because I thought we'd have nothing to do at home. Boy was I wrong. I use all my leisure time to play Tetris and watch my Youtube subscriptions hehe. Definitely don't do too much studying unlike le apartment mates who study the whole day :'(

Anyways.. I think I should go do some math homework nao. Toodles! I'll update again this weekend probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment