Thursday, January 5, 2012

First post of 2012! =D

Weeell just came back from Penang yesterday. Four day trip phew. The place we stayed in was pure torture to me. So dirty eee. I didn't wash my hair there at all so I washed when we went over to Penang Club. *Neverstayingthereagaingonnainsistonahotel*


So I was sick the whole trip, before and after. I'm still sick can you believe it. Blocked nose sore throat and all. Sigh. Haven't had a real cold since forever and my body chooses the week when i'm going outstation to give it to me. Gah. Goodness knows how many tissues I've used up already.

Just finished watching Mean Girls 2 today. Gotta catch up on the movies yeahhh. It was okay, quite entertaining. Wasn't bored or anything while watching it but definitely nothing on the original Mean Girls. I mean, come on. That movie was legendary. People still quote it but I don't think anybody's gonna be quoting any lines from the second movie. The Plastics weren't even that hot LOL. The plot wasn't that clever and the lines were just.. not witty. Not memorable at all. Clearly there was no Tina Fey involved haha. I really admire that woman by the way, she's so pretty and sophisticated with glasses on and she's witty. Makes me wanna watch that old movie all over again now.

Overall I don't think it's necessarily a bad movie, just nowhere near the original. I might watch it again, actually. I like that they kinda filmed it using the same lighting and stuff as the original. Not a thumbs up, but not thumbing it down either.

Sooo random thought, why do people adore white horses so much? Seriously, they're not even rare. I've seen so many white horses around. What I've not seen is a black horse. Doesn't anyone think they're beautiful? So sleek looking ahhh I'm going to get a black horse if I ever buy a horse in the future. I miss riding.

Oh and watching Charlie Reads Twilight again on Youtube, made me wonder why I was ever into the Twilight series at all, but then I realised that I never actually was (?). I was just tricking myself into believing that I liked it because of all the hype and people telling me that I should 'DEFINITELY READ IT!! IT'S SOO GOOD!'. Because thinking back, I struggled to get through the series. I literally had to force myself to pick up those books and read them while other people just devoured them in like a day or two. Gah I can't believe I considered myself a Twilight fan back then. And come to think of it, I had three copies of Twilight and one copy of each of the rest, but all I have left in my bookshelf is Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I guess the people I lent the books to never bothered to return them to me lol?

Which reminds me people, please return books you've borrowed from me! I have no idea who you are and it's frustrating to have books missing from my collection! PLEAASEEE T_T

I guess nobody's gonna see that but whatever yeahhh.


Random Picture Time! :D

 AHHH y u so cuteee

 LOL

 Yay I'm cute! Hug me!!

Grandparents are cute too! Hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment