Saturday, January 7, 2012

颓废-ing

So many of us have started college already. Kinda jealous but then again, still wanting to enjoy all the free time I have right now. Just feeling guilty that mostly what I do is watch shows and go online every day. Sigh. Not even practising all the stuff I should be practising. Luckily I'm not taking my cello diploma this year or I'll definitely be failing lol.

At least I did something mildly productive today! Went for driving lesson and RRRRR I do not have enough strength to pull the handbrake up. Gah so painful. Actually one thing I don't understand is using the poles to park. When we're actually parking we don't exactly have poles to guide us right? Maybe after passing the test we'll be mahir enough already lah but just wondering.

Anywayyy! CNY is coming up in like two weeks! Feels like the new year was just here and now cny already?! Definitely not in the cny spirit yet and I don't think I've actually seen anybody with the decorations yet either. Oh and this year's a leap year! Haven't had one in four years! YAY!! Random.

Sigh now I'm not sure where I wanna be studying already. Brother told me to go to Uplands in Penang because KTJ is 'in a golf course in a jungle with no human life'. =,= But Uplands is so freaking expensive parents sure won't let if takde scholarship lah. KTJ already expensive enough. Gahhh whatever still gotta wait for SPM results first.

Soo anw now I'm gonna continue watching 90210 and wasting my precious time in life. Ciao :D


Just randomly, she's gorgeous isn't she :)

No comments:

Post a Comment