Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Too lazy to think of a title here.

Okay so nothing has happened recently and I'm here randomly blogging hahah. Only a sudden uncertainty about my future.

Brother gave me a pair of headphones today so I now officially have a set of headphones/earphones each for every single one of my electronic devices. Ish. Way too many. But I guess it's kinda cool with a noise-cancelling function lol!

Oh I've been playing Plants vs Zombies Survival Endless (just makin' use of my time people LOL) and it has seriously taken up so much of my time. Bro gave me an invincible setup but I'm just too lazy to continue playing right now. Enjoying the whole no school thing right now haha.

Mr Lim suddenly asked me to do cello ATCL this May. And I'm thinking that's freakin impossible unless I practise every single day. Which knowing me... ain't gonna happen yeah. I still have piano to practise for. >.< problems. Only Miss Chee Jia Xin can get ready for diploma exam in less than half a year! Haha :D  yeahh we'll see.

Strawbellies! 
Goodnight. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment