Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's New Year Eve!

The end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012 is near, just two hours away. :) Unfortunately, I'm sick. Sore throat and a cold. Ugh I feel and look terrible. I look in the mirror and a greenish ghostly-looking face stares back at me. *shudder*

Anyway we've been working on our cover lately + a whole lot of chit chatting meanwhile, but still had some time to go out lah :) Met with our old seniors (or more like friends haha), Yi, Yeng and Yao the day before yesterday. Seriously long time no see long time no chat with them already. Brings back the memories of when we used to hang out all the time haha.

Also met up with Form 2 juniors yesterday but Brenda wasn't there because she was working i guess. Had lunch at MP and they insisted on paying wth! They gave us presents some more so unfair. Mana boleh juniors belanja seniors one. We're old enough to be working already lah yor. So after lunch we went and got presents for each of them. :)

Yay us and cute juniors!

Oh and saw Miss Chan shopping! Our beloved primary school English teacher haha. I was like, do you remember us? And she said she didn't remember me then she turned to Emilia and was like I know you're Faith! LOL so funny so I was like NO I'M FAITH!! Hahahahhaa okay lame. 

Well the new year's approaching and I'm here alone in my room, my bags for Penang still unpacked. Uncle and coussie are flying over from Singapore and joining us there whee. I still remember how I spent the last new year in Singapore shopping with Kiko. And on New Year's Day we went insane shopping at the many-floored Forever 21 haha.

And like Cheryl said, we survived 2011. SPM year haha. I know I hardly my best for SPM, but it's done and over with and I only have the results to wait for. Putting the past behind me, for the time being lol. Next year? Hope we can do as much productive yet fun stuff as we can to remember this period of time in life by. I wanna make it memorable :) Enjoy these few months where we have nothing to do as much as we can.

Anyway guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


:)


PS I know i'm supposed to change my blog design now Christmas season is over but yeahhhh too lazy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment