Thursday, December 15, 2011

Well hello, Blogger :D

Haven't been here in ze looooongest time but i'm back! (Hopefully.) And I've forgetten every single bit of what little I knew about html =_= Totally took me probs about 2 hours to get my blog looking like this and it isn't even that nice at all gosh.

Ignore those previous posts btw they're so rude.

So anyway, life after SPM?

Joining lame orchestra for a performance again! :D aka Genesis Orchestra but we have our own name for it shhh. :P
And we're having a concert tomorrow so fast argh. I'll miss lame orchestra!

The singers are AWESOME by the way. Xinlin loves Pie Jesu haha.


Hehe I love christmas carols! :)
We have one mike each and that's kinda scary.

So my brother is back from England and he got the new iPhone and he's now addicted to Siri. Now i want an iPhone =_=

And I wish this post was more meaningful but that's life after SPM. Plants vs Zombies and Youtube every single day to waste my time away. I wish I had Pokemon to play HAHAHA. So many friends who are out of the country right now i'm so jealous :( All I have to look forward to is Genting (which is not bad lah anyway).

Haven't showered since coming back from lame orchestra rehearsal and it's nearing midnight so goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment