Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hi February. Entering another unproductive month.

Well hello there. Long time no see. Life's just been too boring for me to find stuff to blog about.

I'm currently rereading the entire Harry Potter series, just for fun. On the fourth book now yay! (Okay I know that's kinda slow.) I still have a ton of unread books sitting in my bookshelf, wondering when I'm gonna go finish them, but I've got time! :D

So we went to Taiping last week, no pictures though because I forgot to bring my camera and I really hate taking pictures with my phone. Doubt I would have taken too many, anyway. Visited the zoo, Maxwell Hill and the lake! Heheh first time using an oar and scraped a large piece of skin off my hand in the process blehhh. Oh and a guy vomited in the jeep on the way down Maxwell Hill and it was all over his shirt and the floor. We had to give him a plastic bag and tissues. Omg tmi I know.

Visited our primary school teacher, 'lee lao shi' (haha) last week as well! Missed a year last year. So anyways had a little chat with her and caught up on stuff and blah. She's the only teacher I've ever visited, on a yearly basis some more lol!

Discovered an awesome Youtuber recently! Heheh. Whitney Milam! Her book collection puts my puny bookshelf to shame. TO SHAME.

I'll just link a vid of hers because my blog is just too boring not to be spiced up by Miss Whitney haha.



Yep, her bookshelf tour. Mind, this is not even all her books =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment