Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day! ♥

It's been almost two weeks! I'm finally sitting here at my table to blog.

Happy Valentine's Day people!!
Off with the Forever Alone crap. You're still young, you still got friends & family to teman you this day. Haha.

 I did my nails for Valentine's Day! Kinda failed but I guess they look okay from afar :)

So I spent one day at Emilia's last week because my parents were in KL, and then was in Penang with her and Cheryl until yesterday! Finally back home in my room and I'm leaving again tomorrow. Le sigh.

Anyway we took the bus there for the first time excluding CO trips :) and Rachel's mum picked us up from the bus station. Or terminal? Not sure, but whatever haha. We stayed at Rachel's house btw, thanks Rachel for letting us invade your room! :)

Did quite some shopping and eating this trip, somehow I managed not to spend too much money though. Gonna become bankrupt soon! Haha.

Didn't take any pictures whatsoever while we were there, so I'm gonna steal pictures from Emilia's album on Facebook :D

Our nails! @ Paddington House of Pancakes
Mine, pink; Emilia, lavender; Cheryl, red.

My pancakes! With maple syrup and butter.

Pretty fountain at Times Square :)

Rachel's little brother, also known as LikeABoss. :D

Winter Warmer's cafe at Queensbay Mall. Xin Ning's workplace!

Rapid bus from Queensbay!

Times Square again. Each of us took a picture like this there :)

Swimming! Just look at LikeABoss lol!

Group photo! The one and only Goh Qichen's birthday haha.

Okay Google Chrome has decided to make things difficult for me and won't let me add any more photos. So I guess that's it :) See you next week when I come back bloggie!


1 comment: