Saturday, October 2, 2010

Take a deep breath.


It's kinda hard to find inspiration to blog these days. Sigh.

So anyway everybody should check out Vat19 just for the fun it! I discovered it some time ago but didn't really bother browsing through the site. Some of the things they sell are so ridiculous lol. And their youtube channel's awesome as well. The flickin chicken is their latest product i think haha.

So-o-o-o Taiwan next year? Hoping everybody can go or it won't be fun :( Everybody start saving up now! :)

And genting as well. Still looking for a way for us to go up there to watch the competition. I'm excited! No rules to follow :D

Oh restaurant city was down for maintenance for like the whole evening and i couldn't open it. Yes i like rc :) And i freaking hate when people water my plants! Esp when they don't water all of them. Seriously. I have a schedule i'd like to keep without people messing it up for me.

I discovered what's wrong with the astro remote control :D Some idiot put different powered batteries in. And one Energizer one Eveready somemore. Put new ones in and now I can watch america's next top model again! LOL. I didn't think i would like the show but it's fun so yay.

Cello tomorrow! Getting my mark sheet omgshifhsdk. I wanna see what it says :(

No comments:

Post a Comment