Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ABRSM fever.

Heeeeello bloggie :)



So so so. Yesterday was a super exciting day cuz of the ABRSM results being released! All that suspense for so long :P and there are still discussions going on haha.

Wait i'll start from the beginning. Went for violin class feeling totally normal and Mr Ng opened the door and was like, You got your piano results already? and I was like, nope. No idea why he was asking anywayy. And Davina got distinction :) highest of us all actually. And she told me I got distinction too haha. 133. Not bad?

By the way Mr Ng said that if i get distinction again next year i can apply for a cert or something for getting distinctions from grades 5-8? Never heard of that before but I'm not gonna bother about that until I actually finish my grade 8 exam. Lol. Mr Ng told me to get a higher mark than his, 138 =.= yeah right. LOL.

I'll sort of jump to last night. Awesome strawberry (jialin for those who don't know :P) asked me about my cello results and I said I don't know, Mr Lim hasn't called me yet! and once i clicked 'comment' MY PHONE RANG. Omg omg D: it was Mr Lim. :D He said he went online to check our results and blah and asked, 你要几分才请我吃?I was like dunno, dunno and he said merit 就要请我吃,好不好?So I thought I got merit of course lol. And I was thinking omg omg, merit merit merit. But then he said 酱你要请我吃多一点啊,因为你拿138。Then i was so excited I just went o, o, o and lol-ing all the way. Ishhh.

And then koid posted on facebook that she got merit and was super happy, GRATS! :) Curreh got merit too. Curreh you're not satisfied but still congrats LOL.

OH NOW FOR THE MOST AWESOME PART. Guess what. Brenda got a FREAKING 142 FOR GRADE 5 CELLO! I know she won't mind that I posted her awesome mark here haha. She was so excited. I always said she was above grade 5 standard lah, never believe me =.= Btw, she was practically skipping today. Good mood from abrsm lol.

Xinlin, congrats for your distinction too :)

Btw Miss Wong texted mum while I was on the phone and freaking about everybody's cello results. I got 109 for piano. Hee. My last grade. I know it's a low mark but who cares, I PASSED when I expected a fail or 100-105 marks. So I guess it's something to celebrate about too :) Oh and Miss Wong said '109 only'. wth what was she expecting? She saw how I was playing before the exam. Lol ish.

And after I was like trembling and skipping around being high until I couldn't sit down and do any work. I meant to do maths but didn't in the end. Oh well.

So I meant to buy new strings anyway after Mr Lim talked about all of us having Evah Pirazzi strings. And mum's agreed to buy me new strings yay! I'm buying them online but if they don't arrive I have to pay her back. Boo. I still haven't decided whether to get the same as Brenda or the Evah Pirazzi ones. Oh well. I'll decide soon cuz i really want new strings :) I might even sell off the ones I'm using now..?

Ee violins haven't got their results yet cuz Miss Lim and Small Mr Lim never called them. I guess me bugging Big Mr Lim for the results was a good thing :)

Oh to add to the high-ness, my charger came in the mail yesterday! Wooh he survived the flight from the UK back here on his own :P

Boo. I think this was a long post. Time to get some actual homework done now, possibly. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment