Monday, September 20, 2010

Aaaaaand RAWR.



I'm gonna take the time to blog now. Family's still at jusco. Yay.

So hmmm. I got 50 for moral ehehehehe. Whatevs. I have tons of unfinished math homework but i'm not bothering. Gah.

Forgot to bring my file today so just stood for english lesson. And then oral. Omigosh. Didn't bring my poster so i just went out. Miss hwa forgot to bring her pictures so she just got a random picture from the newspaper and asked me to talk on that. Wth. She did most of the talking and i just gave her, like, 5 sentences. And i got 28/30. How ridiculous haha :D

CO is awesome! Love 岳飞 . Eeeeee eeee eeeeeeee. So awesome. Oh and my juniors are terrible little girls. :/

Don't know if I'm actually looking forward to music camp. But I know I'm definitely looking forward to genting :) and i haven't got my charger back btw. I'm chargerless.

Exams coming soon. Eeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment