Thursday, September 9, 2010

England?

Yay i haven't blogged in so long! I wanted to post some pictures but my phone's upstairs so i guess i won't bother. Just a quick update thingy i don't think anyone's going to see anyway.

Sooo I'm super pissed about missing school and farewells and practices and stuff and I don't even do anything here. I wake up like, just before noon. Wth right.

Anyway went to visit James Herriot's house just now. How awesome lol. And I bet nobody even knows who James Herriot is =.= But that was still awesome cuz Thirsk is an awesome town yay! I even bought four books there mwahaha. Horrible Histories. Something like rm20 each which is cheaper than Malaysia.

Oh i found the new Sophie Kinsella book which was like 9.99 pounds or something which sounds expensive but it was originally 18.99. SO CRAZY. I didn't buy it anyways. and i found the new Jodi Picoult book in a second-hand bookstore (no idea what it was doing there) but it was 10 pounds and super heavy (YES IT'S BIG AND HEAVY YAY) so I didn't buy that either. Heehee.

I don't even know what to say right now. Hmm I'll look for the octet/quartet when I get back to London. Gonna go to Foyles and spend the whole day there. It's like ceiling to floor drawers and drawers of music in there. HOW AWESOME IS THAT HAHAHA. 3 drawers of cello ensemble music but all super hard. Sigh. I'll decide on one there.

Okay anyway i'll bring presents back :) definitely spending more than rm200 on that. And sorreh but i'm not actually counting the stuff i bought and not buying specifically for anyone *grin* but yeah. There'll probably be enough anyway.

Whatever that was a long enough post. Back to youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment