Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hiatus!



I'm heading over to the UK tomorrow :( so i probably won't be online for 2 weeks or so. Boo.
I queued some posts on my tumblr for the next week so at least my tumblr will be kept somewhat alive :D even if just barely. :X

So anywayyy, results! Hmm so got 92 for maths, satisfied enough since i think mod maths is harder than add maths. :) 100 for add maths, wooh! Hopefully pn chew won't call me to answer questions anymore. Bahaha. 71 for bm, very satisfied since it's a B+ which i never expected. Hee. And 94 for English. Hmm.

I'm quite satisfied with my results this time. Ignoring the 31 for chinese and 0 for physics. Lol.

Mum packed a lot of hideous brown clothes into my bag. Ugh whatevs.

Oh yes this trip means i won't be going for farewells :'( im so sorry! But nobody'll miss me so that's okay righttt. But I want pictures!

I haven't done any homework but you know what i don't really care right now. I'm sorry i'll be leaving my baby alone for 2 weeks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment