Saturday, August 21, 2010

Exams.

Surprisingly i didn't feel like blogging even though i thought i would. Since, you know, new blog and all.


But i'm bored and so i decided to finish the exam post :) I know i'll get into the flow of it soon.


Sososo. Chemistry was a disasterrr. I even screwed up the questions i knew the answers to. I think i'll just pass. Lol. Bio. It was surprisingly easy. Definitely A. :) i'll be so surprised if i don't. Oh and i spent hours revising chemistry but it turned out so bad. And i probably spent 2 hours on bio max. This always happens to me. Sigh.


Maths? idk really. I think it was okay. I THINK. Hope it's an A. :D moral? no hope already haha i wrote rubbish and went straight to sleep without checking. 

Actually come to think of it i didn't check any of the papers. I just didn't bother. Lol.

Hmm. Okay Friday was terrible. I planned to wake up at 4 and study Chapter 3 of Physics cuz i don't know a single thing about it :X and in the end guess what time i woke up. it was probably 7.10 or something. So i freaked out and decided i wasn't going to take physics :D ate breakfast and started studying add maths. Haha i know, so late. I should really start studying early.

Then went to school at 8.30 for add maths. Got weird answers for some questions. And there was a question i forgot how to do, so i made up my own method 8D hope i get marks for it. Cuz i made up my own method during mid year and pn chew still gave me marks. And it was a pain i tell you i think i took half an hour to do it that time. Haha.

And we checked the answers after the exam and I THINK i got all the answers correct. Not sure though :X and i might lose marks for the workings too.

Okay and then Miss Wong came in and asked me why i didn't take her exam. She thought i skipped on purpose. Gah. And she still thinks that. So she gave me the subjective paper to do wth. It was all chapter 3 which i had no idea how to do. Wrote some random answers hope they're correct. LOL. And lime signed me some of the answers. Hee. In the end i didn't even finish the paper cuz it was time for sivik and miss wong thought i didn't know how to do it. Boo. Whatevs.

Right i'm way too lazy to type more and it's already a long post so toodles! :)
Can't wait to see my baby juniors again on monday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment