Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello World!

I'm using blogger again! ahhh! No i mean i'm still using tumblr, but i want a blog more for blogging purposes. Tumblr i'll use to share photos and links and and videos and.. stuff :)  I abandoned blogger one whole year ago and it's time to come back to it. Fair enough.

Oh and i know my cbox totally doesn't match my page but whatever :P just using my old one and i'm waay too lazy to go change the colours. and why do we have to use blogger's images for the background? :/

I'm feeling nostalgic. Long time no see blogger. HAHA.

Please please tell me to link you :) i just can't remember who has a blog and who to link. Thank youu :)

Ugh i know blogger's gonna give me problems soon. But whatever. I'll bear with it.

I'll blog tonight. Whee.


OH OH AND LINK ME :D

No comments:

Post a Comment