Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nowadays.


I started this post at 3 in the morning today <3 kinda fell asleep on the sofa with my contacts on ugh.

Exams coming this week :D i love exams cuz I love the post exams feeling of FREEDOM! :) :D X) LOL.

So anyways this post is about something i saw the other day outside the canteen waiting for my mum to fetch me. So there are always this group of primary school girls sitting around outside the canteen waiting for the bus you've probably seen them around sometime. And they are like the most obnoxious kids ever. Seriously.

The way they speak is painful to the ears but that's not the point. Everytime I see them there, they'll be eating junk food and after they finish the packet they never ever, not even once, throw the empty packets into the bin. Every single time, they will just walk to the drain and drop the packet in. Wth? and you can see the water getting slightly blocked from flowing immediately.

I wonder how parents teach their kids nowadays. None of us ever used to do that when we were in primary school. Even in secondary school I don't see people doing that. And I can say that cuz they're from a generation than us now even though we're only about 6 years or so apart because they're not from like the same sesame street barney stuff we used to watch when we were young. Lol! I know it's a weird way to tell generations apart but that's how I do it.

Anyway I really don't like primary school students nowadays =.= srsly. And not just about the throwing rubbish into drains thing lah. we were definitely not that hate-able when we were their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment