Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exams ARE FINALLY OVER!


I've been lazy :P  Trying to finish up all the books I bought before the exams. And I've finished My Sister's Keeper! Gonna start Second Glance soon.

Random fact: My bookcase is filled with books written by women. Wooh.

Oh ANTM is on. I'm rewatching cycle 14 just for fun. My favourite is still cycle 13 <3 :D And I'm still annoyed by those black models who keep trying to quarrel with everyone. Not trying to be racist but it's true. It's always one of them who starts the fights. Seriously wth.

Okay so i got 74 for physics wth! One more mark.  :/ but i got 94 for maths and that's okay i guess.

Whoa i just switched my blog template. I'm not even concentrating. Whatever :)

I might be skipping school tomorrow. Bahaha. And mum refused to buy Gossip Girl for me so she has to download it. I don't like that but i wanna watch it!

I'm worried about add maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment