Friday, October 5, 2012

Joey's 18th!

Oh hai guys. :D if any of you still read my blog, that is.

So I'm back in Ipoh again for the weekend! Practically the only time I ever blog cuz everything feels so hectic in KL, I can't and don't feel like sitting down for a blog post. Anywayss I'm back cuz le coussies are in Ipoh so I came back to see them yeahh.

Things have been crazy in college recently. Finished with our QT only to realise we have our semester exams in a month. And like that wasn't bad enough, our college decided to add a test and an assignment which counts towards the overall exam mark before and after our semester exams. Dafuq so much work to do T_T

But I still manage to find time to go out shopping, so all's good. (Y) Feel super guilty after though haha.

Sooo.. We had a housemates outing last week for Joey's birthday! :D First time all going out together haha.

Pergi Times Square for dinner! :) Prepare for a LOT of camwhoring coming up.

Went to Kim Gary bahaha. My first time can you believe it.

The birthday girl brings a book for her celebration ah LAWLS

 Their side..

Our side! Ignore my stupid hair please I'm waiting for it to grow out T_T 

Zhuo Xu, Joey, Angeline and Shar Min on top :) 

Yi Ying, me and Emily! 


I have no idea what this is but Emily took this pic haha!

This either! XD

Not really any foody pics but yes, lots of camwhoring! Meet my housemates yo!


Bahaha don't kill me for uploading these 


Oh yes, you'll see this a lot from me.  >:)

 Shar Min and Joey:)

Yi Ying, and YES ANOTHER BOOK. We're all bookworms. ok. 

Shar Min yo hi! 

Angeline: I'm embarrassed to be seen with you Shar Min 
:D


 Shar Meeen!

I look stupid again :( but Emily and I! 

 Joeh!

Oh yeah.

Why am I with these crazy people on my birthday? Oh gosh! 

Shar Min, you seriously no image liaooo XD


 LOOK AT DA SERIOUS CAMWHORING GOIN' ON PEOPO

 Err, bookwhoring

AWESOME. But what's Joey doing at the back?


Joey and Emily:) 

We bought the cake as we were walking into Times Square eheh. We let Joey choose and she chose mango!

Stickyyy. 



Cake? Mehhhh :/


The amount of camwhoring.. haha. 

Joey Angeline!

 Yi Ying Joey!

Tip: Read Yi Ying's shirt every time you see her wearing it! 



Stupid. Hair. 

Ehehe face >:0



The crazy faces that Mr Roland says we'll never ever do again when we're older haha.




Soo yeah that's it! Gotta prepare for semester exams these two weeks so banyak pressure lah :/ Spent the whole freaking day yesterday with friends, no kidding. 9 am since classes started to 12 am agh. Just came back from chemistry tuition btw and I believe there's now hope for chemistry! :D Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment