Sunday, September 9, 2012

Shopaholic babeh

Whoa guys. Finally done with my Hong Kong post! Took me DAYS and it isn't even that entertaining/interesting sigh. I only blog like once a month now! Sad case. :/

I'm back home for a week cuz we there was graduation on last Thursday, Merdeka Day on Friday and mid-sem break is Monday to Wednesday so I came back home Wednesday evening :D Yeah.. to STUDY. Qualifying tests are this week (Thursday and Friday)!

Admittedly I've been at malls, on Youtube, playing Temple Run, walking around etc etc. more than studying but whatever >.< The only subject I've started studying is Chemistry wth. I'm so dead for QTs.

Let's haul something! ^_^

So I got Chris Colfer's new book which just came out! :P pre-ordered it from the Book Depository when I was feeling particularly greedy ehehhe

Whee I've already finished it and it was really good! :)

Also mum got a new eyeliner which she didn't like cuz the tip was too fine so she gave it to me :D 

K-palette brown eyeliner. Tried it out for a day and it lasted all day w/o any primer or whatever! A miracle on my super oily eyes lol.

Hmmm so the other week, which was a whole two weeks ago as I'm typing this (QT's just ended today!) Lime and Aleh came down to KL for shoppeeng! :D

Met them at KL Sentral and we took the LRT to Suria KLCC. Went to the Popular book fest before buying anything cuz we weren't sure how much we were gonna spend on books. Holy.... it was awesome lol. Bad idea buying books before shopping btw. The books were so. freaking. cheap! Hardbacks for RM10 average unheard of wth. I wasn't really planning on buying anything but the deals were just too good to pass up >.<

Yeah so I bought a total of 9 books. Which came up to the grand total of... RM106.10. :D

Our books all piled together ;D awesome-nya we lugged these around the whole day shopping. 

Mine! And no need to tell me. I have way too many books. 

Oh and Kevin has tempted me into going to the Bad Bad Wolf sale end of this year! The books are probs even cheaper than the Popular book fest urgh. I shall refrain from buying a single book until then cuz I have about thirty books that I've bought but not read. Terrible, I know. 

Went for lunch at the Subway in the food court! :D We were actually comtemplating having desserts for lunch cuz we found Moo Cow, Tong Pak Fu and Gong Cha but decided against it lol. So many people in the food court!

Bweee! 

Aleh and her crab sandwich haha. 

Our first time trying Gong Cha! ;) I guess there isn't any difference with pearl milk tea which is what I always get.

Walked to Pavilion after! Yay!

Boring you with pictures :P


Three generations yo!

Mama and grandmama

Bweee!

Ah well QT's just ended on Friday. Chemistry was terrible and went to Times Square after the math exam ended :D:D had Chatime for the second time that week gah and got tempted by Rachel into get a nail dotting tool and some feathers. 

Came back, spent normal afternoon hours sitting at home on my laptop and I really thought I wasn't going to be going out anymore.. but Emily came back and we suddenly decided to go watch Step Up wtf. So we went to Pavilion for the 9.10 pm show D:

Anyways Step Up was awesome! Walked back at 11 something and wow. KL night life. So many people out for drinks! 

Came home, sat at my desk for a while Line-ing, then went down to the lobby to order Mcd with Vivian and Chiou Yih wtf. It was 12 something! Had our slumber party w/Mcd down in the lobby the guards must have thought we were so weird man. Finally went back to our apartments at 2 something :X I slept after 3 that night. My latest night at KL yet! 

Sooooh. Spent Saturday with mum and went to KLCC, did a little shopping. Finally got some Uniqlo jeggings! Lovesss.

AND. My favourite purchase. Topshop's Hidden Treasure! I've seriously been eyeing it for the longest time. Every time I walk into Topshop I'll go and look at it lol. And mum agreed to get it for me! ^_^ Painted my nails with it this afternoon and ahh! It's looks gold with a hint of green but when you angle it differently it looks green. Ah so pretty! 

Not a very good picture maybe I'll post a better one next time! Hidden Treasure is on the left and the one on the right is Amethyst which my mum got. Same concept!

So today.. again I wasn't planning on going out at all but Emily came back and I have no idea how, but we ended up going to Midvalley. FOURTH MALL THIS WEEK. PUNISH ME PLEASE.

Withdrew RM100 as my allowance next week, went into Forever 21, and THIS happened.

So pretty I had to get it! RM95 X_X I guess it's cheap for a lace dress but ahhh! My entire week's allowance! Tightening le belt this week. :(((

Have to refrain from shopping after this. YEEEESH. Considering this the post-QT letting myself go. Semester exams are in a months time and Emily and I wanna work towards upgrading our scholarship. Don't know if that's even possible at the rate I'm going D:

Oh and Apple users! There's a new app for Temple Run! Based on Brave and basically the same thing but different setting! So cool go download it for free! >:) lolol. 

So yep, that's it for this post. I have a 3 page essay due tomorrow that I don't think I'm gonna do since it's already past ten.. yep bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment