Sunday, November 7, 2010

Update?

Rawr rawr. I meant to blog on monday cuz i had tons of stuff to say. Now i've forgotten. I was sick and missed school + co which sucked of course.

I just found out mum took the lock off my door which means now i have absolutely no privacy. I'm not talking to her until she puts it back. I'm serious. As if it wasn't bad enough that all she's been doing is shouting at me the whole day. STFU SERIOUSLY MUM.

Okay whee I asked Mr Lim after lesson today and he we surprised i was asking omg whatever. Emilia's going to music camp too! Wheee! Five out of sixteen places is not very bad at all :P

Who am i kidding it is AWESOME HAHAHAA.

Genting trip is two weeks away. :) can't wait. It's gonna be awesome awesome awesome.

We still haven't found our second song for the competition. Sigh. We're gonna decide on it tomorrow. And Brenda is gonna complain. Screw her.

Omg i still have san liu to copy and sejarah to memorise. Shit goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment